Meridian Health Group (MHG) is one of the fastest growing service providers in the Kenyan medical industry providing the full spectrum of healthcare services.
We are inviting self-motivated and talented candidates to fill in the following positions:
Duty Station: Any of the Branches
The Clinical Officer’s main purpose will be to ensure proper management of activities and staff to enable holistic care to both clients and staff at the branch.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive and good quality clinical services to patients.
- Diagnose and institute appropriate treatment for the clients to reduce morbidity, mortality and increase longevity of the patients’ life.
- In collaboration with the team receive and attend to patients who require emergency services.
- Ensure that patient data/ information is handled confidentially.
- Ensure effective clinical procedures, rules, regulations which are consistent with organization procedures.
- Ensure that the clinic environment is safe and complies with infection control standards.
- Give treatment while ensuring that established treatment protocols and treatment process as well as dispensing of drugs are carried out efficiently.
- Maintain adequate drugs supplies.
- Maintain up-to-date patient records at the clinic.
Skills and Qualifications
- Academic: O-levels/A-Levels
- Professional: Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from Recognized institution.
- Be a registered member of the Clinical Officers Council.
- Possess a valid practicing license from the Clinical Officers’ Council.
- Experience: At least 3 years relevant post internship experience in a similar position
Method of Application
Interested candidates meeting the requirements for any of the positions above should send current CV and cover letter quoting the post applying for in the subject line to: email@example.com by close of business 22nd August, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.