Bliss is a Joint Commission certified complex care management and delivery network. With our team of caregivers and network partners we bring single point care for patients living at home. We manage care transitions, care episodes and ensure care plan is 100% followed. Bliss manages entire care continuum ..from aging at home patients to Post Acute care treatment of chronic cases.
Reports To: Centre Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing intervention and evaluating patient outcomes and providing appropriate health care service.
- Detecting / diagnosing and managing of Ocular pathologies like allergies, cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, hypertensive retinopathy etc.
- Binocular vision management.
- Contact lens fitting and management.
- Low vision management.
- Appropriate referral of eye diseases.
- Gathering medical records and patient information.
- Taking ocular measurements, both anatomical and functional
- Administering or preparing medications.
- Providing eye care and contact lens information to the patient.
- Maintaining and cleaning ophthalmic instruments.
- Assisting the ophthalmologist in basic procedures.
Education, Experience & Skills
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy Hospital.
- Diploma in Optometry.
- BLS Certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Wide knowledge of the health industry.
- Identifying priorities and implementing care based on individual patients’ needs and sound nursing judgment.