Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
The National Council of Churches of Kenya (NCCK) is a family of Christian communions and organisations in fellowship and witness.
It was established in June 1913 during the United Missionary Conference held at Thogoto, near Nairobi. The delegates in the conference, representing the missionary institutions working in the country at the time, affirmed their...
Jumuia Hospitals Ltd., a chain of hospitals providing both primary and secondary health care services and a subsidiary of the National Council of Churches of Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates, to fill the following position in their Hospitals.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide and promote sales of the Jumuia Hospitals Ltd.
FIELD OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with the corporate marketing teams and sales team to develop the sales strategy for the hospital in order to achieve the revenue targets
- Conceptualize new initiatives for increasing sales and top of mind recall amongst potential patients/customers and to leverage the Brand
- Identify new markets; new engagements, new specialties and ways to drive future business
- Manage the profitability of the unit by ensuring marketing spends are commensurate with the turnover achieved
- Monitor the day-to-day operations of the sales & marketing team so that business and sales practices are conducted with great professionalism and integrity and comply with the Code of Conduct, company policies and ethical standards, and local, regional and national law, regulations and guidelines
- Develop and manage the fiscal budget related to sales activities. Develop and execute plans within allocated budget. Ensure expenses remain within budgetary guidelines
- Gather information related to sales & marketing best practices in the healthcare industry and incorporates into sales & marketing training strategies and programs at the hospital.
- Implement and co-coordinate all marketing activities for the unit. Brief creative agencies regarding promotional and editorial materials. Provide inputs to corporate marketing team to further enhance the impact of marketing initiatives.
- Design and implement a sales training curriculum to support the strategy, including new hire training, product and disease state information, selling skills and other skill development programs, and compliance training related to promotional practices.
- Lead the Marketing efforts to Doctors (Doctor Marketing). Guide and direct team members on the right process to be followed for creating a doctors referral base. Define focus areas and ways to ensure greater conversion of doctors and enhanced referrals to the hospital.
- Conceptualize and implement various direct sales initiatives to reach customers directly.
- Take active interest in the recruitment, performance management and training & development of all team members. Appraise employee performance and facilitate team engagement activities.
- Periodically analyzing MIS reports to draw inferences, trends and inputs to be used for marketing. Analyze advertising and marketing spends to ensure marketing budgets are utilized effectively.
JOB SPECIFICATION AND OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO THE JOB
Level of Education/Academic Qualification
At least Secondary School Education (KCSE).
Specialised Training/Professional Qualifications
- Higher Diploma in Business Administration / Sales and Marketing
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related discipline
- Over 4 years’ experience in a Senior Accountant position
- Working knowledge of accounting systems,
- Analytical, technical and logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and quick to take initiative
Relevant Job Experience
Must have worked in a similar position for at least three years.
Interested candidates should click here to download the NCCK Job Application Form. The Application Forms to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and received not later than 12.00 noon on 29th November 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please note that NCCK does NOT charge any fee whatsoever for application, processing, interviewing or securing employment.