As an Account Manager in the Consumer Sales division of Epson, you will develop and implement the sales plan for designated customers/partners to generate business growth and maximise sales of Epson products.
The position is based in Nairobi and will involve some travel within Kenya.
At Epson, we believe in openness, team spirit and respect. We focus on what’s important. We are a business that looks after our people and are proud of our ambition, and our successes.
We take our environment and sustainability seriously, and we’re committed to helping everyone who works here be the best they can be. Our brand is global; however, we’ve managed to create a unique family culture that feels local and gives you the support you need to find your own way.
- Promote the complete or appropriate Epson range in 1st/2nd tier accounts to increase Epson sales growth.
- Set targets, business objectives and commercial terms for accounts to deliver the financial and non financial goals on sales growth.
- Promote End User accounts as specified by the sales managers.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities for growth in the accounts.
- Ensure the timely collection of sales and inventory data to identify key target end users for Epson sales activity.
- Agree and review marketing plans that maximise sales and deliver the Epson strategy.
- Ensure optimal implementation of the generic marketing campaigns within accounts.
- Track ROI of campaigns run in conjunction with channel partners.
Communications and Reporting:
- Input to the forecasting process.
- Collate competitive marketplace information. Provide structured feedback and review promotional activities with this knowledge.
- Manage daily and weekly activities to meet agreed targets.
- Provide monthly summary of highlights, issues and actions for each account.
- Co-ordinate assistance from other teams to provide resource, as required for the specified accounts.
- Work effectively with the Reseller/End User team to optimise Epson’s sales.
- Ensure that CRM data is received correctly and in required timeframes from all accounts.
- Liaise with European team on management of any pan EMEAR opportunities or target accounts.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Consumer Account Management background preferably within the specialist sector of the channel (eg supplies, retail).
- Record of success selling Consumer Goods.
- Innovative approach.
- Evidence of academic achievement.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and a wide range of excellent benefits, including a working environment where quality, teamwork, and respect come first.
You’ll discover a genuine opportunity to go above and beyond, to do something new, to be switched on to the incredible impact you can make in our world - and yours.