MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
Managerial / Supervisory/ Operational Responsibilities or roles:
- Attend to customers by responding to their queries and providing guidance where necessary.
- Receive correspondences for the institution, sign for receipt and facilitate dispatch to the respective office or persons.
- Capture visitors’ details in a visitors’ register and issue visitors card for identification purposes.
- Collect customer feedback and prepare weekly reports to help in improving products /services.
- Cross selling the Institute's products to potential and existing customers to aid the department in meeting its targets.
- Conduct live chats with potential customers who visit KIM Website to ensure they are well informed and they receive all the needed customer support.
- Manage SMS code by generating daily SMS reports and responding accordingly to enhance efficient communication with customers.
- Follow up on online applications to convert online prospects to customers.
- Participate in marketing campaigns to create awareness of KIM products.
- Responsible for proper arrangement and layout of the front office to ensure good ambience and display of Institution’s promotional materials.
Responsibility for physical assets
- Mobile Phone
- TV Screen
Nature of Decision Making
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum level of academic qualification, skills and knowledge required to perform effectively in the role:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing /Communication or any other related field.
Minimum level of personal and professional experience required to perform effectively in the role:
Experience in Front Office Management/ Customer Experience skills desirable
Minimum months or years of experience required to have to be appointed to the position :
Three(3) years of experience
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Clear database of possible live leads.
- Well documented weekly reports on front marketing activities.
- Increased level of awareness among visitors.
- Generated live business leads for further follow up and conversion.
- Satisfied inbound clients that will give repeat business and referrals.
- Timely response to customer enquiries.
- Increased KIM brand loyalty and equity.
- Reduced customer complaints
- Neat and welcoming front office.
- Clear visitors handling process.
- Public Relations
- Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP)
- Customer service skill
- Continuously seeks new ways of doing things, find creative ways to improve client experience with the institution
- Gives and receives feedback from peers or other team members with a view to improving customer experience.
- Makes concrete attempts to add value to client expectation.
- Actively pursue own development on relevant knowledge to enhance skills set and knowledge base.
Interested candidates are advised to visit our website: www.kim.ac.ke for more in- formation. Application letters in MS Word format can be sent to the email address: email@example.com to reach us by 23th December, 2020.
In addition, please attach a curriculum vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience and positions held relevant to this role. Include your day and evening telephone numbers, email address, names and address of three professional referees.
NB: Late applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KIM is an equal opportunity employer.