An ICT company dealing in sales and services of office equipment like: - Photocopiers, Printers, Computers, Electronic Tax Registers (ETRs), Document Shredders and computer stationery and accessories.
We wish to recruit the following position:
The suitable candidate will be a competent and motivated Customer Service Representative that can work with little direction to serve as the main point of contact between the company and its customers. The candidate will play a front-line role in resolving customer issues and ensuring customer satisfaction. The candidate will answer questions about products, address complaints, resolve issues and drive customer satisfaction and retention.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Resolve Product or service problem by clarifying the customer complaints, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Identifying and access customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Keep records of customer interaction, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go an extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email or social media
- Advise on Company information
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Inform customers of the deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is delivered
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, BCOM(Marketing) or a relevant field.
- 2 years of work experience in a customer service role
- Proficiency in computer applications
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies.
- Good in spoken English.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills in the representation of the company.
- Excellent customer service
- Problem Solving, ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work under pressure
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate