Duties and responsibilities will entail: -
- Assisting in performance contract planning and ensuring timely reporting;
- Conducting research on new products and services in order to advise on areas of improvement;
- To analyze and discuss findings based on regular Monitoring data;
- Timely data and performance reporting using benchmarks and trends;
- Reviewing planning and policy structures;
- Producing monitoring data in support of decision making and planning activities by the Institute;
- Monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of KIPPRA Strategic Plan, Annual work plan, performance contract and KIPPRA activities;
- Preparing M & E quarterly and annual progress reports;
- Providing technical guidance to head of departments for implementation of M&E tools within their departments;
- Evaluating of the Institute’s impact on public policy influence through annual reviews of contributions of KIPPRA activities.
- Evaluation of completed projects;
- Evaluating the Institute’s policies and activities to advice on how best to meet core mandate;
- Developing and implement Monitoring and Evaluation framework;
- Developing and implement the risk management framework; and
- Undertaking institutional research and innovation.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, or related social sciences from a recognized institution;
- Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Qualification in monitoring and evaluation or project management;
- Six (6) years’ relevant work experience;
- Minimum of two (2) publications in institutional research;
- Qualification in Risk management will be an added advantage;
- Computer Skills; and
- Fulfil the requirements for Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
The public is notified of the following:
Detailed job descriptions, requirements, and how to apply are available on the website https://recruit.kippra.or.ke/
All applications MUST be received on or before 28th February 2023 by 5:00 pm.
KIPPRA is an equal-opportunity employer. Persons with disability, females, marginalized and minorities are encouraged to apply.
There are NO fees charged by KIPPRA for any application for these positions.
Canvassing for any of these positions will result in the disqualification of the candidate.
Applicants who applied previously for the readvertised positions are encouraged to apply.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be required to present originals of the following documents during the interviews.
- National Identity Card.
- Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts.
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials.
- Memberships to relevant professional bodies and associations (where applicable).
- Evidence of publications where required.
- Recommendation letter (s).
The Successful candidates and will be required to avail the following documents.
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board.
- Clearance from Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate).
- Printed Online Self-Declaration Application Acknowledgement Receipt or aself-Declaration Form duly stamped by the Ethics and Anti-CorruptionCommission.
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate).
- Clearance from a Registered Credit Reference Bureau.Applicants are requested to submit a cover letter, CV, copies of certificates & testimonials,
- and duly filled personal data form which can be downloaded from the Institute’s website. All applications should be sent through the recruitment portal (link provided in section 1 abovand in the event of challenges submit the applications in soft copy via email: email@example.com
Applications to be addressed to:
The Executive Director,
The Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis,
Upper Hill, Bishop Gardens Towers, 2nd Floor Bishop Road,
P.O. Box 56445, Nairobi, 00200 City
Square, Tel: 2719933/4, Fax 2719951
Late applications will not be accepted, and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.