We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
You’ll be the one to design social media posters, banners, flyers, brochures, advertisement merchandise, our online newsletter, magazines, product packaging, and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of graphics is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
- Proven graphic designing experience (share your portfolio with us)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Minimum: Diploma in Design, Fine Arts, ICT or related field is a plus
- Experience in web design particularly WordPress and social media management, will be a plus
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.