Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
Ilara Health brings accurate and affordable diagnostics to the 500 million people in Africa who today struggle to access a simple blood test. We distribute low-cost, AI-powered diagnostic devices directly to primary care doctors in peri-urban and rural clinics, where the availability of common diagnostics is very poor. Our proprietary software integrates ...
Read more about this company
Required Work Experience: 2 Years
Description of role
We founded Ilara Health to make common diagnostics affordable and accessible to the 500m people in Africa who today struggle to access even simple blood tests. The problem is pharmacies and clinics cannot offer many diagnostics so must refer patients to labs or offer the treatment without any diagnosis. We solve this problem by partnering with companies using robotics and AI to create lower-cost diagnostics, integrating their devices into our tech platform, and selling this bundle to pharmacies and clinics with financing. Pharmacists and doctors can now offer tests directly in their location, improving care and growing their revenue. Ilara Health is live in numerous clinics across Kenya and is launching with pharmacies for the first time As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for developing relationships with key decision makers to understand what is required to add value in boosting revenue growth, exceeding customer expectations and proper device utilisation. You will liaise with cross functional internal teams to continuously improve the entire customer experience.
- Building strategic relationships with your set of customers & delivering high value to customers with an objective to have loyal and long lasting customers.
- Leads communication efforts between accounts and Ilara Health in establishing recurring calls, business reviews, and visits.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an on-going basis.
- Provides customer feedback for product development representing the voice of the customer as needed.
- Growing and developing existing clients through account specific growth strategies.
- Address customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Be accountable for the commercial performance & growth in share of wallet of accounts.
- Work with cross divisional teams to meet the objectives and goals of the account program
- Proactively report all market, account and competitive information to the Head of Customer Success.
- Build strong communication with the sales, product development and operation teams that support the account to establish high customer satisfaction.
- Be obsessed with the customer’s needs.
- Ability to manage the whole relationship cycle.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions for our customers.
- Good time management to prioritize work accordingly.
- Collaboratively work with internal departments for customer satisfaction
- Atleast 2 years experience in a similar field
- Ability to understand medical devices and healthcare value chain
- Willingness to initiate and build relationships
- Self-starter who is capable of working autonomously
go to method of application »
Required Work Experience: 1 Years
Description of role
The holder of the position will provide great customer experience (by showing empathy, creating rapport and building trust) through contact with Ilara customers. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, efficient response to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer inquiries via telephone and/or Email.
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information by clearly explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Identify and escalate priority issues and where necessary, follow up customer concerns.
- Document all customer interaction information according to standard operating procedures.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers.
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines and recommending improved procedures.
- Actively assist sales agents in acquiring new customers.
- Cross Functional Roles
- Receive and communicate any feedback from the customer that impacts the organization.
- Surveys assigned from time to time.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Degree OR Diploma in any business-related field.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili languages.
- English and Kiswahili (Written and spoken)
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Telesales representative.
- Proficient in Office and CRM applications.
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills.
- Someone who has great service attitude and passion towards customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work in shifts.
- Maintains communication equipment in working order, reporting problems promptly and effectively.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of people.
- Demonstrate ability to handle pressure and perform duties well to completion.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrate ability to be a team player, working to achieve own and team targets. ·
- Previous Call Center experience will be an added advantage
go to method of application »
Required Work Experience: 5 Years
Description of role
Ilara was founded to bring diagnostic support and essential tests to patients and providers who currently are unable to access these basic life-saving tools. We partner with companies that are disrupting the diagnostic device landscape, integrate their devices into our tech platform, and offer this diagnostic package plus smart financing to health facilities in peri-urban areas across Africa. As a result, our facilities are now able to offer their patients essential tests through our affordable, tech-enabled, point of care (POC) diagnostic suite. The suite of software services we are building as an overlay to the existing hardware-based platform will enable our facilities to reach a wider number of patients and drive patient engagement through what we call our closed loop patient management system. This system includes patient and provider portals, automated care programs based diagnostic device results, and a remote care platform for clinics.You’ll be joining a fast-paced startup environment and have an opportunity to make a large impact on Ilara’s product development at an early stage. The work you do will have an impact on bringing better healthcare services to communities in peri-urban and rural areas of Kenya. We’re all super passionate about the work we do, and are looking for people with a drive to make real change in the world! What will you be working on?We’re looking for a well-rounded senior software engineer to work on all of the components of our stack – we have tons of work to do on our React front end, Kotlin/Spring healthcare modules, Node.js messaging platform. We’re early stage, and flexible, so our approach is to have you work on what makes you the most excited! You’ll be joining a small development team and be responsible for shipping industry leading products and services, assisting with application architecture design, and eventually managing a team of junior and mid-level engineers. You’ll be working on software that has a real impact on the health outcomes of the people we serve, and play an instrumental role in helping Ilara achieve its goal of improving patient care across East Africa
- Help build and ship industry-leading healthcare products
- Work with the CTO and other engineering leads to develop Ilara’s technical vision
- Help make high-level technical decisions about Ilara’s tech stack, infrastructure requirements and internal coding workflow process
- Assist with hiring med-level and junior engineers
- Assist with backend development in Kotlin/Spring and/or Express and Node.js
- Assist with API development and design
- Assist with dev-ops where necessary
- Assist with front-end UI and UX design if interested
- Be a coding chameleon! Ilara is a super young company, and we’ll need help with a wide range of engineering tasks.
- Write clean code and effective documentation
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering Computer Engineering, Math or other technical degree. Equivalent professional experience may also be sufficient
- 5+ years of experience in technical roles
- 2+ years of managerial experience preferred
- Experience developing and shipping production-level software
- Experience building and designing secure, robust and efficient back-end infrastructure
- Ability to pick up new languages, frameworks and system easily
- Knowledge of effective and efficient Dev-Ops systems
- You have a history of hiring excellent engineers and building talented teams
- Experience building software systems for healthcare a plus
- You have entrepreneurial drive, creativity, are resourceful and have a sense of humour
- You get energy from working with a mission-driven team who are passionate about improving healthcare in Kenya
Method of Application