Role Purpose: SharePoint and PowerApps Engineer role is to create and configure SharePoint websites, finding solutions to enhance business activity and customizing sites based on the client’s requirements and build business process apps that can support business processes and workflows.
Responsible to integrate add in utility programs and integrations to core systems to support business processes. focus on needs analysis, design, build and go-live in addition to support for a large Microsoft SharePoint environment.
To provide solutions on the Office 365 tools; SharePoint, PowerApps , planner , teams , to do , flows, power automate, in design , add ins , office package , database connections , forms and other solutions that can integrate with the office suite.
Job Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Build scalable and secure SharePoint and office 365 suite solutions that will address business process needs and productivity.
- Design and develop consistent branding sites for the organization.
- Write and modify code to build applications and SharePoint sites based on their needs and requirements.
- Provide second-level support and assist with third-level support. Troubleshoot and manage resolution of operational problems for assigned software or hardware technologies.
- Build understanding of communications and collaboration technologies within the organization through the creation of self-service options.
- Support departments in developing workflow applications, add on and utility programs to support on business process
- Lead and direct others in the overall administration of SharePoint sites and integrations to other solutions.
- Perform installation, configuration, and maintenance of SharePoint technologies, software and solutions following established procedures and change control standards.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of industry developments and best practices in their area of business process, workplace digitisation and SharePoint administration.
- Have a basic knowledge and understanding of software development languages and tools to integrate communication and collaboration technologies with other applications and business systems.
- Have a basic knowledge and understanding of one or more infrastructure technologies such as database, network, security, server, storage, and workstations.
- Estimation of medium size projects related to SharePoint and power apps.
- Understand client solution needs related to business improvement and business process workflows.
- Architect, design and develop online SharePoint solutions and support in any additional solutions related to integrating to the SharePoint and PowerApps.
- Solution deployment, configuration and administration
- Customization of workflows, document management, lists, libraries, forms and sites ability
- Train users on how to work with developed/deployed solutions or workflows on SharePoint
Core Skills Required
- Teamwork –Work closely with their colleagues to find solutions to business problems.
- Concentration –Work on programming tasks for long periods of time.
- Creativity – Find solutions to problems and think outside the box to fix issues.
- Attention to detail – Keen attention to details of identifying significant error in code and fixing.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (to both technical and non-technical audiences, written and verbal)
- Proven track record to work to strict deadlines
- Self-management and strong organization skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Documentation skills
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
Key Critical Competencies
- A University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, and/or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Information Technology
- Microsoft products (SharePoint, Windows Server, SQL Server)
- Programming languages (C#.NET, ASP.NET, Visual Basic.NET)
- Office 365 / SharePoint Online Development Experience
- Microsoft Power Apps, Power automate, Flows and Infopath
- Experience of working with the SharePoint App model (provider hosted and/or SharePoint hosted)
- Competent project management skills
- Experience of SharePoint Server Side and Client Side Object Model
- Experience in SharePoint Designer Workflows
- Experience in using Visual Studio and using Microsoft Team Foundation Services
- Experience of working with the AGILE methodology
- SharePoint 2013\2016
- Microsoft SharePoint architecture
go to method of application »
Role Purpose: The UX designer will be required to understand business and user requirements and facilitate the organizations product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall look and feel of the product in order to ensure a great user experience and iterate upon it in accordance with user- testing findings.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and stakeholders
- Facilitate user experience design thinking sessions to identify business and technical requirements for technology, research and business initiatives to ensure that designs are successfully created and implemented to achieve the user goals.
- Provide guidance on incorporating user research methodologies into the product design and development lifecycles.
- Develop overall user experience, interaction design and information architecture for technology and business initiatives at the level of detail and rigor needed by those who must base their work on the design.
- Use a variety of analytical techniques to gather and analyze design requirements (e.g. interviews, facilitated workshops, surveys, site visits, use cases, workflow analysis, observations, etc.)
- This includes creating site maps, flows, wireframes, prototypes and design specifications; analyzing usability test results; and developing user experience design briefs.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources with the aim of resolving conflicts and providing information to support interaction design prioritization and tradeoff decisions.
- Define process improvements for the user experience team and works with the leadership team to communicate and uphold user experience standards.
- Work with creative & visual leads and technical leads to understand technical systems and constraints so that design solutions are technically feasible and optimal and to co-evolve experience solutions through an iterative design process.
- Develop expert level knowledge of competitive and complementary design strategies to ensure a “best approach” design with every project
- Establish and promote UX guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Act as an internal consultant and subject matter expert by staying on top of changing UX design technologies, as well as corporate, organization, and industry standards to ensure leading-edge interpretation and execution of design applications and to provide business and technical guidance where appropriate
Agile / Digital Experience
- Strong leader, collaborator, team player, and individual contributor
- Strong communication skills with comfort in speaking with business stakeholders
- Strong problem solver with ability to manage and lead the team to push the solution and progress
- Passion to challenge the status quo and find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas – loves and embraces change
Candidate must possess the following Requirements
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications: –
- A Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or Business related field with relevant IT Professional qualifications. Graphic or Visual Design, Digital Media Design, other visual specialty or any other related qualifications will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience in a role directly related to web design, UX Design / Front-end mobile-web development experience, product design, product management, production management, marketing.
- Strong technical proficiency with UX tools such as Axure, Balsamiq, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Creative problem solver with experience leading projects and building consensus with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to scope and estimate efforts accurately, prioritize tasks and goals independently and rapidly produce deliverables in a fast-paced iterative environment.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below.