Brites Management Services Limited is one of the best leading Recruitment and HR consultancy companies in Nairobi, Kenya. We are registered and incorporated under Companies Act (Cap. 486) and we provide a complete range of HR Solutions. Our sole focus is to simplify the complexities of the HR department and help companies concentrate on the core business ...
Read more about this company
Salary: Kes-30,000.00 -40,000.00 With Commissions
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client, a dealer in solar systems and heating panels is looking for qualified candidates to fill in the vacancy of corporate sales representatives. The jobholders will be responsible for building corporate accounts and ensuring smooth operations of the same accounts and satisfaction of the clients in the solar industry.She/he will strive to gain a competitive advantage in Sales of solar to corporate clients.
- Identify potential corporate business opportunities by qualifying prospects, analyzing sales options in a bid to close sales effectively.
- Collaborate with Marketing and New Product Development in developing and executing best-in-class selling propositions.
- Develop and execute a market / area corporate sales strategy and drive acquisition of all segment business
- Sell the company’s products to corporate clients by establishing contacts and developing relationships with key decision makers in the targeted organizations
- Align strategies with Corporate Account Management colleagues and share best-in-class practices, to ensure consistency and quality.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and recommending service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market and competitor activities.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing market information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by achieving the set sales targets and accomplishing related tasks
- Degree/Diploma in Business/ Commerce/ Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in corporate sales will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in a solar company is a MUST
- Previous experience with solar tenders and related tenders
- The Corporate Sales MUST have the ability to network with key decision makers in other organizations and maintain good working relationship with them.
- Play a pivotal role in achieving the sales targets and generate new revenues for the company.
- Proven track record of closing sales and meeting sales targets
- Good communication skills and a team player with good work ethics
go to method of application »
Industry: Food Manufacturing
Salary: Very Attractive And Negotiable
Our client, in the food manufacturing industry is looking to recruit an experienced Research & Development Manager / Food Technologist. This role entails being responsible for the coordination of the day-to-day activities of the R&D Department; primarily product and packaging development, across various product categories. .
- Manage, communicate and reinforce organizational and departmental initiatives to the R&D Department to ensure a consistent message and targeted objectives are achieved.
- Develop and execute R&D project timelines and deliverables.
- Creates new prototypes for R&D initiatives, including formulation, raw material sourcing, packaging development and costing.
- Design and execute experiments to meet project objectives.
- Work with customers to deliver new products that meet customer needs in a cost-effective manner and with formulations that can be processed in the existing operation.
- Establish and leverage contacts and connections with existing and potential new customers in the food sectors for commercialization of new products.
- Monitor marketplace for new trends, products, and/or flavors and competitor products and development activities.
- Plans, coordinate and execute production tests to successfully meet project objectives.
- Accurately record, analyze and report data to meet project objectives.
- Packaging development.
- Developing product specifications and parameters for all new products (SOPs, HACCP plans, risk analysis and costings).
- Coordinate 3rd party laboratory testing and report results.
- Conducts and analyze internal and external sensory evaluations.
- Manages R&D and sensory evaluation workspaces and R&D sample area.
- Contribute to development and management of R&D budget.
- Generate all finished product nutritional panel information and ingredient statements.
- Adhere to GMP’s, Standard Operating Procedures, and Safety Regulations consistently.
- Ensure compliance with plant safety standards and with applicable regulatory requirements while following the company’s Good Manufacturing Processes.
- BSc or MSc degree in Food Science, Food Technology or related field
- Master’s Degree is an added Advantage
- 10 years’ experience in Product and Packaging Development, 4 of which should have been taken in a similar position.
- Expertise in product development and new product innovation, with extensive Product Development/Food Science discipline
- In depth knowledge of modern Research & Development Methodologies, Systems and Process.
- Training in Product Development in a Food Manufacturing environment.
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP, ISO 22000 and its application in food industry
- Knowledge of KEBS, US FDA and UK FSA regulations for the development of product labels
- Strong passion for food and the drive to develop this passion throughout the organization
- Customer focused expertise in the snacks and spices industry
- Knowledge of western and ethnic snack foods and spices and the application of spices in cooking essential
- Strong sensory evaluation and analysis skills
- Prior experience in facilitation of group training desired
- Strategic decision-making approach to business interests
- High collaboration and project management skills
- Strong judgement and decision-making skills
- Highly organized with a strong focus on detail and accuracy with the ability to thrive in a complex, high demand, evolving environment, requiring quick responsiveness; must be able to handle multiple priorities while maintaining focus on the bottom line
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Must demonstrate a high degree of written and verbal skills and have excellent organization and presentation skills
go to method of application »
Industry: Construction-Roofing Materials
Job Locations: Machakos, Kitui,Wote
No.Of Vacancies: 3
Our client in the construction industry and deals with roofing materials, is looking for qualified candidates to fill in the vacancy of sales executives. The jobholders will be responsible for building clientele base in their regions and growing market and company’s brand in their respective areas.
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on clientele database
- Meet and exceed set targets
- Source for construction sites in the region and sell the roofing materials
- Gain knowledge of company’s different types of roofing materials
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists
- Gather current marketplace information on products and pricing
- Selling the company’s products online to the online enquiries in the region
- Field sales to source for business
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals
- Make calls and communicate with customers to sell products
- Have to fulfill customer’s queries over phone and maintain email to follow up contacts, sales and queries
- Maintain daily, weekly report in a professional manner
- Maintain professional relationship with every customer
- Attend sales meetings, take orders, test products and negotiate prices
- Must have to follow the company rules and also perform any other assigned tasks
- Diploma in a Business related field
- Ability to ride a motorcycle for field sales
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in sales
- Candidates already located in the given regions or willing to relocate to the regions will be considered
- Good Customer service skills
- Persistent with excellent selling skills
- Team player, acquainted with social media selling and ability to take orders and instructions from your supervisors
Method of Application
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to [email protected]
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.