Draftsman Job at Cimbria East Africa
Posted on: 8 November, 2016
Deadline: 16 November, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Cimbria East Africa
Cimbria East Africa is a successful international company that specializes in delivering efficient and controlled technology processes, equipment and plants for handling grain and seed.
Responsibilities for the Draftsman Job
- Design plants and mechanical components.
- Develop 3D CAD models, product specifications, bills of materials.
- Creation of bill of materials and detailing of final designs.
- Design components, flow diagrams from scratch and modify existing drawings.
- Analysis of mechanical components, verifying the strength and durability of materials and designs.
- Work with a variety of sources, both internal and external to develop innovative, cost effective, manufactural product designs.
Requirements for the Draftsman Job
- Must have 2+ years of experience working with Autodesk Inventor.
- Knowledge of grain handling machineries, complete processing lines, large turnkey projects required.
- Relevant degree / Diploma required, preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
- Diploma / Certificate in Autodesk Inventor.
- Must have the ability to read, create, interpret and update component designs.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, environment.
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Competitive pay
- Access to a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Method of Application
Send your application clearly indicating the position on the subject line, together with a detailed CV, daytime contact, an email address to email@example.com to reach us on or before close of day on 16th November 2016.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cimbria East AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Marketing and Sales Trainee Job at Future Kenya
- Customer Executive at Safaricom
- Application Engineer Job at Ideate Technologies
- Career Opportunities at Andela - 6 Positions
- Africa Technical Academy Program Assistant at IBM
- Sales Manager – Consumer Health at Merck Group
- Oracle E-Business Suite Technical Consultant at Kobby Technologies Limited
- Career Opprtunities at Google