Reporting to the Senior Recoveries Manager, the job holder will be responsible for driving collection and rehabilitation of delinquent/non-performing loans portfolio and restructuring of debts to ensure optimal settlement of the same.
- Responsible for restructuring of debts to ensure optimal schedules are adopted in the best interest of the Bank.
- Managing the allocated portfolio of clients in arrears above 60 days by;
- Contacting debtors by phone, correspondence and personal contact to determine willingness and ability to pay
- Explaining legal requirements and obligations
- Obtaining payments
- Establish payment schedules and renegotiating payment schedules
- Making restructure recommendations
- Following up clients’ promises to pay
- Making recommendations on disposal of collateral
- Liaising with and monitoring of third party actions.
- Attending Regularization of Anomalies Committee (PQM) weekly meeting.
- Make recommendations on clients to be handled by third parties and those that should be written off and follow up action.
- Oversight of securities documents to ensure proper management in line with loan obligations and settlement of the same.