Total Kenya Limited is part of the global Total Group, which is the fourth largest publicly traded integrated international oil and Gas Company in the world with presence in over 130 countries. In Kenya it has a marketing and distribution network covering the entire country.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for the management, optimization and development of the economic and commercial performance of a network of stations, controlling the financial risks and with due observance of the standards regarding hygiene, quality, safety, the environment and image.
Responsibilities for the Territory Manager Job
- Reporting to the Network Regional Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:-
- Proposing, coordinating, developing and supervising the policies of the Network section with respect to:
SFS (shop, food service): Car wash, lube bay, 3rd parties activities.
- Quality; Top Service and Eco Services Hygiene/Environment/Safety of property and of persons.
- Maintenance: In interface with the Maintenance Engineers, ensuring that the Dealers observe the maintenance contract terms.
- Cards activity: Securing transactions in service stations, retaining and developing the portfolio clients.
- Studying, proposing and negotiating the economic aspects of the Marketing Licence Agreements (MLAs) for dealers in assigned territory on renewal (working capital required, forecasted P&L, rents, etc).
- Controlling and foreseeing the financial risks by making checks on the Dealers financial health (financial situation) and analyzing the economic and commercial performance levels (Real P & L).
- Proposing and implementing the actions plans required for optimizing results: – Sales, Top Service, Rents, etc.
- Proposing and implementing the continuous training plan for all station staff.
- Preparing and proposing a promotion policy for Young Dealers.
- Conducting regular competition survey: identifying possible aspects, analyzing the competition and contributing to the development policy defined for the assigned territory.
- Monthly Young Dealer management controls and periodic station audits inline with Company procedures and guidelines.
Qualifications for the Territory Manager Job
- A Bachelors Degree in business studies with a penchant for marketing
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, communication, organizational and public relations skills
- Ability to prioritize, autonomy, organization skills, strict approach & customer-oriented mindset
- Creative thinker and ability to lead a team
- Valid Driving License; will involve regular field travel
go to method of application »
Responsible for rolling out the training plan & management of the training budget, offering of technical support services to lubes customers, supervision of staff and formulating technical communication materials used to promote existing/ new products.
Responsibilities for the Technical & Training Manager Job
- The incumbent shall be responsible for the following:-
- Offering technical training and support services to customers such as oil analysis programme, carrying out lube surveys and product trials
- Maintaining lubricants quality control standards at the ANAC laboratory & at the lubricants blending plant
- Managing the Product Life Cycle (custodian of formulation, new product introduction, sales analysis sunset of products & pro-active approach to understanding market competitor activities for future product plans)
- Providing guidance and supervision to the Mechanics Supervisor
Addressing all technical issues relating to base oil, product waivers, equipment performance, lubricant surveys and formulations
- Ensuring all oil analysis results in liaison with the lab chemist, are well interpreted for customers and then follows up on action points
- Continuous evaluation of consumables / laboratory equipment status and proposing upgrades in liaison with the chief chemist and lab chemist where necessary
- Initiating lubes training plan. Rolling out and evaluating the training programs for all key customers in liaison with lubes engineers
- Conducting & coordinating testimonials and field tests/ trials at customer/ prospects locations for new / existing products with the aim of acquiring new business or switching customers to new and higher performance products
Qualification Required For the Technical Engineer Job
- The job holder will require the following minimum qualifications:-
- Bachelors’ Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Chemical Engineering. Post graduate training in Technical/ Business fields preferred
- 4 yrs experience in Lubes business, technical support & training, sales and marketing environment
- Excellent Communication and presentation, analytical, problem solving skills
- Attention to detail & keenness to learn.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
- Candidates who are interested and meet the above criteria may submit their applications enclosing detailed CV’s and copies of their academic testimonials online on or before 21st November, 2016.