If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay.
Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF’s core values are to be
- Value Employees
- Respect for Diversity
- Fight for What’s Right
Laboratory Tech Job Responsibilities
- Participates in planning and overseeing support supervision activities for the laboratory function for HCT at all project sites;
- Oversees laboratory services provision and ensures standard and current practices for HCT are in place for maintaining high quality of services, and maximizing the use of all resources;
- Ensures compliance and implementation of laboratory protocols for HIV Mass mobilization and counseling for all lab technicians and other lab staff involved with this project;
- Conducts quality control checks for the all HIV lab tests for the project;
- Participates in the development and replication of the laboratory protocols and practices for the prevention program and mobilization at all affiliated healthcare centers;
- Participates in training, mentor-ship and team building exercises for laboratory staff in the project;
- Participates in inventory control management for laboratory supplies and reagents under all project sites;
- Ensures the compilation of monthly laboratory inventory at the project sites;
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the Laboratory Tech Job
- Diploma in Medical Entomology and Parasitology or Medical Hematology
- A minimum of three years of experience in a similar position.
- Duly registered with the Allied Health Workers Council and hold a current annual practicing license.
Other Skills And Abilities
- Must be able to travel more than 50% of the time.
- Sensitive to ethics and confidentiality of HIV/AIDS client issues
- Possess current knowledge of best practices in HIV/AIDS treatment and care.
- Ability to prepare reports, provide team leadership and guidance.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, proactive and able to organize work independently as well as work in a team
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.