Field Officers Job at Kenya Aids NGOs Consortium (KANCO)
Posted on: 8 February, 2017
Deadline: 17 February, 2017
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Kenya AIDS NGOs Consortium (KANCO
KANCO is regional membership network of organizations including: Non-Governmental Organization (NGOs), Community Based Organization (CBOs), Faith Based Organization (FBOs), Private Sector, Research and Learning Institutions responding to HIV & AIDS and TB in Kenya. It is also accredited as a Linking Organization with the International HIV & AIDS Alliance. Its mission is to provide leadership, promote collaboration and enhance capacity among Civil Society organizations (CSOs) and other stakeholders to respond to HIV & AIDS and TB at the community level.
Field Officers Job Responsibilities
- Coordinating Logistics of the Ministry of Health (MOH) Staff at the County and Sub County during the Health Facilities Support Supervision and Malaria Routine Data
- Quality Audit. Supporting the MOH Staff to undertake Supportive Supervision and Malaria Routine Data Quality Audit in selected facilities within the County and Sub County Level so that they can ably
- Oversee implementation of Malaria Control activities and the relevant reporting tools are submitted.
- Ensuring the County and Sub County teams have relevant tools for Supervision and RDQA
- Ensuring schedules have been planned and developed for the Supervision and M- RDQA In partnership with the County Health, Participating in planning processes towards
- Implementation of the Health Facilities Support Supervision and Malaria Routine Data Quality Audit Coordinating with the County and Sub Counties during implementation
- Developing and submitting quality accurate and timely reports at the County and Sub County Level.
Qualifications for the Field Officers Job
- Degree in Social Sciences
- Minimum one year work experience in project management in an NGO.
- Should have proven capacity building experience and good project management skills
- Should possess computer software abilities (including, at a minimum, the standard applications in MS Office)
- Should possess good presentation and facilitation abilities.
- Should have the ability to mobilize resources and network with partners.
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision.
- Must be a residence of either Tana river,Wajir,Garissa and Mandera
Method of Application
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and CV before 17th February 2017 to email@example.com .The email subject should read Field Officer – (Name of the County) KANCO is an equal opportunity employer .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kenya AIDS NGOs Consortium (KANCO)Similar Jobs
- Assistant Director at FilmAid International
- Program Manager at Action Against Hunger
- Job Opening at Amref Health Africa
- Project Officer at International Institute of Rural Reconstruction (IIRR)
- Database Administrator The University of California San Francisc(UCSF)
- Agricultural Officers at Help a Child (HaC)
- Career Opportunities at Centre for Health Solutions - 7 Positions
- Administrative Assistant at fhi360