Electrical and Mechanical Internship Opportunities at Cimbria East Africa
Posted on: 10 February, 2017
Deadline: 13 February, 2017
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Cimbria East Africa
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Cimbria East Africa
is a successful international company that specializes in delivering efficient and controlled technology processes, equipment and plants for handling grain and seed.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Certificate in Programmable Logical Control.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Production Option or Craft certificate in Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates must be in their last year of study or completed studies in 2016.
- Knowledge of grain handling machineries, complete processing lines, large turnkey projects required.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, environment.
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
Method of Application
Send your application clearly indicating the position on the subject line, together with a detailed CV, daytime contact, an email address to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us on or before close of day on 13th February 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cimbria East AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at H. Young & Co (EA) Ltd - 7 Positions
- Engineers at Kiri Consult Limited - 5 Positions
- Senior Engineer at Atkins
- Sales Engineer at Alfa Laval
- Technician at Ozonecool
- Project Administrative Manager at Insta-pumps Engineering
- Technical Commercial Manager at Summit Recruitment & Search
- Sales Executives at Kenya Coach Industries Ltd (KCI)