Electrical and Mechanical Internship Opportunities at Cimbria East Africa
Posted on: 10 February, 2017
Deadline: 13 February, 2017
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Cimbria East Africa
Cimbria East Africa
is a successful international company that specializes in delivering efficient and controlled technology processes, equipment and plants for handling grain and seed.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Certificate in Programmable Logical Control.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Production Option or Craft certificate in Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates must be in their last year of study or completed studies in 2016.
- Knowledge of grain handling machineries, complete processing lines, large turnkey projects required.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, environment.
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
Method of Application
Send your application clearly indicating the position on the subject line, together with a detailed CV, daytime contact, an email address to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us on or before close of day on 13th February 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cimbria East AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Regional Sales Manager at Trimble Inc.
- Field Service Engineer at Volvo Group