Established in 1992, the Prostaff Holdings Group is entrusted by many successful companies and skilled candidates to provide complete recruitment solutions and highly effective human resource services specialising within the areas of Scientific, Food and Personal Care, Medical / Pharmaceutical, Engineering, Mining, Civil and Building, FMCG, Financial and Management.
The Successful Candidate Will Be Responsible For
- Building and maintaining accurate market intelligence reports to identify potential market share opportunities, explore market niches and new business development.
- Managing client accounts, requests, contract documents, quotations for products and technical information and attending to technical sales and product related issues.
- Maintaining close contact with existing customers and building new customer relationships.
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales / revenue targets by implementing appropriate action plans and follow-ups.
- Negotiating pricing with the sales manager to ensure profit margin maximisation.
- Reviewing existing sales methods and strategies in line with proposing innovative ideas in order to increasing market share and sales.
- Participating in the development of new tactical sales plans, new potentials and generating solutions to problems.
- Handling responses to customer requests, contract documents and specifications, quotations for products and technical information.
- Organising routine efficient travels within the designated area for maximising customer presence and minimising expenses and providing weekly itinerary to the sales manager.
- Preparing monthly sales reports on the overall performance, competitor activities, internal and external challenges and recommending alternative solutions and ideas for new business.
- Arranging weekly client meetings to current and potential clients.
Minimum Requirements For The Role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry stream or related technical qualification is essential.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Technical business-to-business complex sales role is essential.
- Previous experience working in the Plastics, Packaging or related industry is advantageous.
- Must be able and willing to travel locally and regionally.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpretation and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Excellent communication of the English language, with strong sales and marketing skills are essential.
- Sound ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Ability to work at a fast pace both independently as well as within a team.
Salary package is highly negotiable based on experience gained. Other benefits include: Car Allowance + Performance Bonus + Medical Aid + Pension + Cell Phone + Laptop + Fuel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Prostaff Holdings (Pty) Ltd career website on www.careerjunction.co.za to apply