Job Opportunities at R4Kenya - 2 Positions
Posted on: 25 July, 2017
Deadline: 24 August, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at R4Kenya
The leading recruitment & training firm, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world.
Duties for the Investments Financial Advisors Job
- Providing strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services
- Assessing client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
- Guiding clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (debt management, cash management, insurance coverage, investments)
- Assess client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
- Guide clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision
- Cultivate client base and build win-win relationships
- Network, generate leads and grab opportunities to sell mutual funds, stocks, bonds etc to meet sales quotas
- Keep abreast of new industry’s trends and research market to back up financial consulting
- Oversee the course of the financial plan and update it, if necessary, to ensure profits
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations
- Liaise with providers, solicitors, valuers and other professionals
Investments Financial Advisors Job Qualifications
- A Bachelor degree in a business related field from a recognized university.
- At least 3 years relevant experience as a financial advisor
- Ability to put the client first
- Strong communication skills
- Confident and resilient personality
go to method of application »
Duties for the Credit Controller Job
- Maintain strong relationships with all clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
- Check customer’s credit ratings with banks before approving the loan
- Set up the terms and conditions of a loan to be in line with the risk, amount and type of loan.
- Manage the timely and effective collection of all debts and payments.
- Negotiate repayment plans when necessary.
- Resolve all issues raised internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Post and allocate daily receipts to accounting systems; run reports for senior staff.
- Provide accounts information to internal departments.
Credit Controller Job Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or mathematics.
- At least 3 years relevant experience as a credit controller
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels.
- Strong communication skills, orally and verbally.
- Understanding of the legal complexities of loans, payments, interest rates, etc.
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail.
- Prior experience with financial systems including invoicing.
Method of Application
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us via firstname.lastname@example.org before 24th August 2017.
Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about R4KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Territory Sales at Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC)
- Health and Safety Officer at Talent Solutions
- Director at Menasa & Partners FZ-LLC
- Recruiting Intern at Open Capital Advisors
- Wordpress Developer at AMSCO (African Management Services Company)
- Latest Jobs at Duma Works - 4 Positions
- Career Opportunities at Virtual HR - 10 Positions
- Job Openings at Corporate Staffing - 2 Positions