BrandPromise Africa is one of the fastest growing branding company in Africa, located in Nairobi. Our mission is to model individuals and businesses into exceptional trusted brands that are impactful, competitive, consistent and able to deliver value.
We are looking for Web developer interns. The interns will work hand in hand with senior web developers on website design and development projects.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
• Stay update on emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
• Should possess programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
• Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
• BSc degree in computer science or a related IT field
If you are fit for the challenge send your C.V and cover letter to email@example.com by 16th August 2017. Clearly state the position you’re applying for on the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.