If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Twiga is a supplier of Fresh Fruit and Vegetables (FFV) to vendors in urban African markets. They provide their cashless B2B system to serve a distribution network of kiosks, small scale vendors, mama mbogas and more.
Twiga’s goal is to make high quality goods easily accessible to vendors at a more reasonable cost.
- Twiga is looking to recruit a Design Trainee, who will primarily be responsible for:
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for Twiga, including online platforms and print materials.
- Working with in-house teams.
- Perform research on design trends and Help facilitate both the input and creative meetings
- Work with Communications team to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned product
- Degree/ diploma in graphic design
- Proven graphic designing experience (1-2 years)
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Sketch, Invision etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
The candidate work on a variety of products, including websites, corporate identity, FB Ads, mobile platforms etc.
Method of Application
Applicants should CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Design Trainee” on the Subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.