If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing efficient Capital Markets in Kenya.
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications from dynamic high performers with potential for growth and development for the following positions:
As part of strengthening institutional capacity, the Authority intends to hire ten (10) Graduate Trainees. Online applications are invited from dynamic recent university graduates evidencing excellent performance and potential for development intofuture challenging roles in the Authority.
This is a unique opportunity for trainees to gain a comprehensive appreciation of the critical perspectives and challenges in the capital markets sector.
The Graduate Trainee programme will run for a duration of two years with evaluations to confirm suitability for continued engagement to the end of the training period. The successful trainees will be considered for absorption into normal staff of the Authority subject to availability of vacancies at the end of the programme.
Interested candidates must meet the following criterion:
- A minimum of Upper Second-class Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized University;
- Demonstrable relevant leadership capabilities through roles undertaken at school or community level;
- Must have graduated within the last two years
- Be no more than 27 years of age; and
- Significant progress towards a professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Candidates will require to be available to work full time for the duration of the 2 year programme without exception.
Suitable candidates are likely to have graduated with a degree that would provide transferable skills to any of the following broad areas;
- Legal, Investigations & Enforcement;
- Economics (Including Agriculture economics), Finance & Business;
- Research, Statistics and Quantitative Analysis;
- Policy, Strategy and Project Management;
- Information & Communication Technology(ICT);
- Communications, Marketing and Public Relations;
- Engineering, Mathematics and Physics; and
- Any other area relevant to the above.
- Team player
- Ability to analyze and solve problems logically
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Unquestionable Integrity
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Capital Markets Authority (CMA) career website on www.cma.or.ke to apply