Bolloré Logistics is a subsidiary of Bolloré, a highly diversified, independent industrial group that ranks among the world’s top 10 in transport and logistics. Bolloré Logistics has developed a powerful network spread across 105 countries, with 602 offices and 21,400 professionals responding to your specific requirements.
Support HR development, Employee Relations and Staff Welfare
- Industrial relations communication and process.
- Coordinating Casual Management in liaison with the Service Provider.
- Process of staff medical cards and staff identification cards.
- Staff confirmations and contracts renewals.
- Driving license renewal refunds
- Provides support to supervisors and employees to resolve specific problems relating to welfare and progressive discipline with particular attention to grievance case management duties.
- Performs data collection, preparation, and analysis of institutional reporting needs.
- Provides direct assistance for the formulation and implementation of policies and procedure as they affect the human resources area with a focus on employee relations.
- Conducts appropriate and timely research and analysis related to areas of responsibility
- Prepares articles, presentations, and other publications which provide information concerning
- Monitor the disciplinary progress and assist Manager with follow up actions
- Maintain disciplinary and PIP files that are in progress and report on progress monthly.
- Monitor the Sub Contractors and maintain a subcontracted staff log count
- Assist in preparation of letters , Minutes and all other documentation to support the Employee Relations roles
- Maintain and request monthly staff airtime
- Maintain a log of subcontractors payment invoices
- Respond to the employees queries and escalate where necessary.
- Min 3 years
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
- Diploma in HRM.
- Bachelor’s Degree
It is a permanent position that will be based in Mombasa and the candidates must have experience in industrial and employee relations in a busy environment that has a trade Union.
go to method of application »
The mission of the Supply Chain Operation Manager is to ensure the good execution of operations under his responsibility.
Maintain customer relationships:
- Maintain daily customer relationship in the framework of Bollore Logistics contracts to its clients and rational matrices defined with customers.
- Proposes to hierarchy all actions enabling to develop the commercial relationship with customer (other activities, added value complementary).
- Execute necessary resources of operations are defined by the contractual relationship with customer.
- Control economic profitability of the operations within his perimeter
- Oversee the good execution of services
- Manage the operating account of the activities of the perimeter
- Follow dashboards, credentials profession (product, quality) in order to reach the results expected in the contract and budget
- Propose actions for performance improvement in the service level to client
- Manage the different operation teams
- Define missions of co-workers of the team in order to ensure the best quality of service at best cost.
- Clearly define, agree upon and communicate the Objectives to the team(s), evaluate their performance and identify their training needs
- Coordinate operational teams (clients and other entities of Bolloré Logistics) in the framework of defined procedures
- Reporting and Meetings
- Give reports of the activities of the sections to hierarchy (volumetry, human resources, key facts, key performance indicators and quality)
- Lead or participate in meetings relating to his scope of work.
- Any other delegated tasks deemed as reasonable as assigned by the reporting manager
- 5 years relevant Supply Chain & Logistics experience
- Master degree in the relevant field
- Bachelor degree in Supply chain & Logistics
The successful candidate must be willing to relocate to Kenya
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their C.V's to email@example.com by 20.10.2017