Technician at Java House
Posted on: 14 November, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Java House
In 1999, we introduced coffee drinking and gourmet café culture to Kenya. As we grew, we created more spots where people could enjoy the Java experience conveniently. Java House is on the move — we’re building branches and creating jobs all over East Africa, working to bring the Java experience closer to you.
Service, maintain and repair machines and equipment in respect of the area of Electrical and Electronics.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Daily checking the electrical/electronic status of all machines, equipment at the assigned branches.
- Service, Repair and Maintain machines and equipment within the assigned units as need arises
- Purchasing of relevant spare parts required through authorization of maintenance supervisor.
- Maintain daily checklists as required.
- Ensure availability when required at any branch
- Ensure that all the interior and exterior building electrical, electronic works and lighting conform to the acceptable set brand standards.
- Report any malfunctioning of equipment beyond your scope to your superior.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- Diploma/Certificate/ Trade Test in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering.
- 3 years experience in maintenance field.
- Experience in electronic/electrical servicing or maintenance of hotel/restaurant kitchen equipment will be a distinct advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work alone (with little or no supervision).
- Resolving problems efficiently, quickly, in a timely manner.
- Adoptable and flexible.
- Quick leaner.
- Well disciplined, honest and responsible.
- Has Eye for details.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Java House career website on jobs.javahouseafrica.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Java HouseSimilar Jobs
- Social Media Marketing at Dari Restaurant
- Operations & Administration Coordinator at Fanisi
- Job Vacancy at Tamarind Village
- Supervisor at Charlie’s Bistro
- Restaurant Manager at Tamarind Group
- Job Vacancy at Mary's Meals
- Baker at Turrifiq Cake House
- Waiters & Waitress at Recours Four Kenya