Twiga is a supplier of Fresh Fruit and Vegetables (FFV) to vendors in urban African markets. They provide their cashless B2B system to serve a distribution network of kiosks, small scale vendors, mama mbogas and more.
Twiga’s goal is to make high quality goods easily accessible to vendors at a more reasonable cost.
Twiga Foods Limited is looking for a general stores clerk to work in its pack house complex.
The candidate will work under the finance department and report to the financial controller.
We seek to recruit a candidate who will support in the procurement, receipt, storage and issuance of consumables within the pack house as well as our field operations areas.
To be the custodian of the pack house stores undertaking the following duties:
- Receipt of goods and process Goods Received Notes (GRN) into the ERP system.
Oversee the issuance of consumables and process the Service Issue Vouchers (SIV) in the ERP system.
- Coordinate the dispatch of goods from the pack house stores to field operatives stationed in different parts of the country.
- Carrying out monthly cycle counts of items in stores.
- Reconciliation of physical stocks to book stocks.
- Ensuring that the store is kept organized and tidy always.
- Act as a link between the wider finance department, pack house and field operations by dispatching documents received to the company’s main office in Riverside.
- Generation of LPOs for stores consumable materials.
- Will be trained to manage the company’s lipa na mpesa to bank transfer service.
- Strong planning, organizational, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills; both written and oral.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- High level of integrity.
- A bachelor’s degree in supplies management or a related field.
- 1- 2 years working experience in the same capacity.
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
- Previous working experience in a company in the FMCG space is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates to send their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org SUBJECT: General stores clerk Twiga foods LTD is an equal opportunity employer.