If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya which is an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa. AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa has attained acknowledgement of its quality service by achieving ISO 9001:2008 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for Medical Laboratory Services and is moving towards Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Hospital has also expanded its services to include Oncology Services complete with a Daycare Chemotherapy Centre, Midwifery Antenatal Care and Delivery, One Stop Breast Clinic, Lymphedema Therapy services in our Rehabilitation department and Pediatric Surgical Services. We have physical presence in Mtwapa, Nyali, KIlifi, Ukunda, Mombasa CBD center and Changamwe area
In response to our rapid growth to meet the growing demand for high quality integrated health care services with special attention to access, affordability, clinical and service excellence and patient safety, the Hospital is seeking to fill these exciting opportunities in its various Divisions;
Reporting to the Material Management Division Manager, the Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible to oversee the operations at the Material Management Department warehouse
- To ensure that the stock controllers have arranged their stocks neatly, systematically and warehouse directory is updated.
- To ensure that the quality requirements (humidity and temperature monitoring, segregation of expired goods, segregation of HAZMAT, stacking of goods) of warehouse are maintained
- To ensure that stock controllers have conducted their random checks and pending transactions are updated on time.
- To monitor the completion of transactions for goods returned to the supplier
- To ensure that documents for goods received are submitted to documentation in a timely manner.
- To monitor timely dispatch of goods to the users.
- To lead the MMD team during the stock takes
- Diploma in purchasing and supplies or a relevant field
- Proficient in MS office and Inventory applications
- Attention to detail
- Able to lead a team
- Minimum four years in a busy warehouse
go to method of application »
Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for;
- Processing prescription correctly and accurately for both in/outpatients
- Giving accurate drug information to patients, wards and other user departments
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology
- Two years working experience in similar position preferably in a hospital set up
- Registered and licensed by Pharmacy and Poisons Board
- Exposure to hospital management systems will be an added advantage
go to method of application »
Reporting to the Radiology Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for;
- Use x-rays, ultrasound and other forms of imaging technology to examine patients
- Delivery of a high quality diagnostic services
- Participation in twenty four (24) hour coverage of the department
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences
- Should be registered and licensed with the Radiation Protection Board
- Experience in diagnostic imaging will be an advantage
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
Method of Application
Only Application letter and CV should be emailed to email@example.com. Deadline of submitting application is on 12th December 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.