If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
TDF Advertising Ltd is an advertising company based in Nairobi, due to expansion and growth, the following position has come up in our organization.
To oversee and lead the Client Services and Strategy teams which manage and grow our existing client accounts by devising client strategy, developing client relationships and delivering client objectives.
Reporting to the Managing Director
- To oversee and lead the Client Services and Strategy teams as they manage and grow existing client accounts
- To create and develop commercial opportunities with existing clients maximizing account and revenue growth
- To build a pipeline of future work and ensure that the company’s existing client revenue target is achieved
- To input into the strategic direction and associated tactics of client accounts based on a strong understanding of their marketing and business objectives
- To obtain client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement
- To negotiate beneficial and competitive rate cards and contracts with client procurement teams
- To manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service
- To drive client service excellence and a culture of delighting clients
- To ensure that your teams are continually developing their digital and marketing expertise
- To develop highly effective teams that attract the best account people in the industry
- To attract, develop and retain talent building a track record of developing leaders
- To actively input into the development of our corporate strategy based on an understanding of the digital market and client service management
- To promote the company’s purpose and vision and ownership of its values and strategic objectives
- To contribute to the development of a culture that enjoys the challenge of meeting stretching financial and performance targets
- To be responsible for self-development and to participate in the company performance development process
- To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and standards
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a related field of study
- Significant experience in a senior management or executive level position
- Strong marketing thinking and understanding of the communication disciplines
- Exemplary client service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships
- Excellent time management, numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Well-developed inter-personal skills and experience in interacting with senior stakeholders
- Fluent, clear and articulate in verbal communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting
- Assertive and able to take charge of a situation when appropriate with the ability to lead, motivate and influence others
- Proven leadership experience managing teams and coaching and mentoring individuals
- Excellent understanding and experience of the digital industry
- Previous experience and involvement in growing agencies
- Expertise in rate card and contract negotiation procedures
- Knowledge of e-commerce, web technology and online marketing concepts
go to method of application »
One of our clients, an advertising agency based in Nairobi wants to fill the below position.
Reports To: Account Manager & Client Service Director
- Advertising account executives contribute to and develop advertising campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Following up budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
- Writing client reports
- Monitoring campaigns and competitor research.
- Arranging and attending meetings.
- Learning the process and roles within every aspect of the agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business Management or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- 2 + years’ experience in a similar job position in a very busy environment.
- Exceptional communication skills along with an ability to collaborate and influence without direct authority to build effective internal and external partnerships.
- Strong negotiating, planning, prioritizing and leadership skills with ability to act as a liaison with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date for all applications 13th December 2017.