If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Amiran Kenya Limited has a combined experience of 50 years in the Agri sector and has worked with all leading agricultural entities. We are a leader in our area and carry our brand with pride. We’re on the cutting edge of technology – you’ll be working with the best minds in the industry.
We are seeking to recruit focused and results driven individual to fill the following position.
The position will be responsible for supporting the design team in the delivery of several distinct projects which require an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who can work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Draft and prepare layout drawings of the given structures, components and devices.
- Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications.
- Assist and coordinate with designers and engineers.
- Use CAD equipment and conventional drafting station to prepare drawings, charts and records.
- Prepare drawings and diagrams for electrical devices and installations.
- Calculate dimensions and allowances with accurate precision.
- Collaborate with designers, constructors and engineers on projects.
- Compile data and specifications sheets.
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
- Accommodate safety procedures and issues in installation and construction drawings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design Engineering.
- One year experience in Designing.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Able to work in a team.
Method of Application
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16th March 2018. Hard copies will not be accepted.