- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Junior Developer Intern at KnownAfrique Law App
Posted on: 9 January, 2019
Deadline: 18 January, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at KnownAfrique
KnownAfrique Law App: Our focus is primarily taking the law to the people wherever they are, with the obsession of the idea that everyone should know the law. KnownAfrique law App enables easier access to legal information and help in both real time and offline modes. Thanks to the flagship Mobile Application that was launched recently, those in need of an immediate legal assistance can simply “call my lawyer” through the downloadable App on their phone. KnownAfrique is keen on Tech talent to be part of the scale up of the Law App. It’s a result-driven and fast-paced environment.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform for KnownAfrique
- Manage and maintain the best web and App experience for KnownAfrique.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features where necessary
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Foresee technology trends, prototype and develop new tools and products for KnownAfrique.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Report and present on the status of Technology and communicate progress to the rest of the KnownAfrique team.
- Formulate Technology strategies and build relevant relationships for KnownAfrique for future years.
- Maintain the relevant KnownAfrique’s file systems i.e. drive, troubleshoot KnownAfrique database system, servers and security.
- Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Or any other duty that might arise in the course of the business and as instructed by your supervisors.
This is a role that is largely centered on Technologies and how Technology works within the legal world. You will report to and work in partnership with the COO.
- Extremely organized, efficient, detail-oriented and successful at meeting deadlines.
- Graduate in Software/IT or Telecom/Software Engineering or similar field
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- A great understanding in Software development, programming and latest Web technologies: GitHub, Conversant with BitBucket, PHP/HTML5, Native Android development.
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proofreading skills, and speaking.
- Resourceful and hands on attitude, with the ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with high professionalism.
- Experience in managing Technology Projects and partners.
Submit example/samples of your work whilst submitting your Application.
NOTE: The job description outlines the principal purpose and main elements of the tasks that will be required of the successful applicant. It is a guide to the nature of the main duties as they currently exist but is not intended as a wholly comprehensive work document. This position will potentially lead to a senior Tech position in the organisation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KnownAfriqueSimilar Jobs
- ERP Consultant at SoftIQ Technologies
- IT Sales Agent at Huki Digital
- Business Consultant at Temenos Group
- Credit Controller - French speaker at Mastercard
- Job Openings at Nokia
- Software Engineer at Ona Data
- Job Vacancies at Andela
- Full-time Opportunity for Students and Recent Graduates at Microsoft