BSK Global is a reliable partner serving its Customers in the principle of understanding their needs and serving to these needs on global basis.
BSK Global, in order to provide the quality and economical solutions its Customers deserve, provides an environment that its Employees, Suppliers and Stakeholders develop a sense of partnership.
- Work with the Bid Management Team to respond to and complete bid activity/ies, assisting with the collation of financial proposals related to tender stage and subsequent associated queries
- Assume financial control of agreed and approved projects under this remit including forecasting, variance analysis and pricing of new and approved proposals / programs
- Support the Commercial team during the tender process with client meetings requiring financial analysis/support, including for example profitability analysis and control of risk
- Support both Commercial and PMO teams with the on-going management of existing and potential new clients as required in a financial advisory capacity.
- Manage project accounts in the accounting system
- Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders
- Authorize the transfer of expenses into and out of project-related accounts
- Review and approve supplier invoices related to a project
- Review and approve overhead charges to be applied to a project
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management
- Report on project profitability to management
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Manage all procurement operations based on procurement principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Prepare and present management Reports
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Advise the company on prevailing laws
- Preparation of payroll
- Billing clients and paying invoices and to ensure timely payments
- To maintain updated schedules for all common utilities. This ensures that the services are not interrupted at any time due to delayed settlement of bills.
- Perform any other duty as may be directed by the line manager.
- B. Commerce Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- CPA (K)
- 5 years’ experience in Finance/Accounting. Project accounting experience is a MUST
- Past finance experience in IT firm with be a big PLUS
- Registered member of the accounting body
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user. SAGE system preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
go to method of application »
As the Marketing Executive, your main role will be developing and implementing marketing and brand strategies for the Organization’s services, evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data in a bid to support the company’s positioning efforts.
You are expected to have and gain knowledge of diverse IT business subjects such as sales and marketing.
- In charge of creating cost effective marketing and public relations strategy to position the brand and develop new and profitable customer relationships.
- Preparing and managing the marketing/branding and PR budget.
- Working with the graphic designer to design, execute and monitor all online campaigns.
- Developing and optimizing online marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition;
Establish the calendar of events for corporate and other event organizers
- Developing and managing content-based Social Media Management. Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website. Managing Company’s website.
- Media buying. Presenting company in Media forums i.e. ability to present company in conferences, media etc.
- Reviewing new technologies and keeping the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Attend client presentations and help prepare request for proposals/materials used to pitch new business or create awareness.
- Conduct market research to understand current market conditions and competitor information.
- Evaluate the productivity of the marketing events, effectiveness of all advertising and promotional campaigns and make recommendations for future.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities on a monthly basis.
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by your senior(s).
- A Degree in Marketing or business-related study.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role/proven track record of good performance in the IT industry
- Must have experience successfully managing and launching campaigns, singlehandedly /hands on.
- Strong Product development skills.
- Strong targeted based marketing strategies.
- Ability to work with other departments
- Proactive, confident, ambitious and focused
- A team player and ability to work well with others.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good communicator.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and strong leadership skills
- Able to do presentations effectively
- Good negotiation skills
- Should have a drive towards keeping updated with trending information on IT industry
- Ability to write documents in a professional style
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating their expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April 2019 clearly stating the position on the subject