- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Designer at Rama Homes
Posted on: 13 May, 2019
Deadline: 20 May, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Rama Homes Limited
Rama Homes Ltd is a fully registered dynamic real estate company actively involved in the identification and development of off plan property.
We conduct feasibility analysis to determine the viability of each specific project and negotiate the acquisition of profitable projects on behalf of our clients/partners. A combination of our experience, dedication to our craft, professionalism and reliability makes us the most preferred Property Development company today.
- Responsible for conceptualization, design and production of corporate collaterals including brochures, newsletters, posters, web sites, identity systems and promotional campaigns for print and web.
- Create design specifications document.
- Create media review checklist.
- Develop prototypes.
- Create animation/ static image templates.
- Provide expertise to Instructional Designers for media related requirements.
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe after Effects.
- Ability to create superior, original designs for the web.
- Sound understanding of client deliverables and the ability to take responsibility for them.
- Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, Flash Basic Action Script, CSS, and Web 2. 0.
- Possess the knowledge and experience of UI Design, Flash Banners and Web E-Mailers.
- Ability to convert design into HTML manually, with browser compatibility.
Method of Application
Send cvs to email@example.com latest 20th May 2019
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rama Homes LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Property Manager at Malikodi
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Eden Heights Realty Nairobi
- Property Manager at Homes Universal LTD
- Receptionist at Archstone Kenya
- Accounting Internship at Norwich Union Properties Limited
- Job Vacamcies at BuyRent Kenya
- Property Management Officer at PMC Estates