- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Department at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
Posted on: 26 June, 2019
Deadline: 5 July, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Bliss GVS Limited
Bliss GVS Healthcare Ltd is a leading provider of medical services in East Africa that provides accessible, affordable and quality outpatient healthcare services. Currently, we are providing care to over 70,000 patients every month through more than 75 state of the art clinics spread out in Kenya.
Key accountabilities include:
- Providing professional and operational leadership and management to the staff in the department
- Developing, supporting and supervising technical team members in order to deliver high quality, efficient and professional service
- Organizing and developing all aspects of Radio-diagnostic & Medical Imaging services.
- Responsible for radiographic quality assurance and has a role as radiation safety manager
- Liaising with other staff, as required in order to build relationships and manage any issues that arise
- Performs other appropriate tasks and duties that are assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Participates in all appropriate and necessary meetings and committees.
- Ensure availability of Patient services, equipment and consumables.
- Responsible for maintaining and implementing the departmental Policy and Procedures together with other assigned clinical duties.
- Provide continuous training and skill set assessment.
- Diploma in Radiography or the equivalent. Post graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience and preferably 2 years in a management position in the healthcare industry.
- Must possess exceptional leadership and Customer relation skills and must be attentive to detail.
- Should possess good communication skills with excellent verbal and written proficiency in English and Swahili.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate managerial and team leadership qualities.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate problem solving abilities.
Method of Application
If you believe you have what it takes, please send an application letter and update curriculum Vitae by close of business on Tuesday 5th July 2019.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bliss GVS LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Systems and Database Administrator at Gertrude's Children's Hospital
- Medical Officer at Langata Hospital
- Job Vacancies at St. Francis Hospital
- Credit Controller at Radiant Group of Hospitals
- Radionsonographer at Nanyuki Cottage Hospital
- Career Opportunities at Nairobi Hospital
- Theatre Technician at Langata Hospital
- ICU Physiotherapist at Nanyuki Cottage Hospital (NCH)