- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Opportunities at Gertrude's Children's Hospital - Main Hospital Branch
Posted on: 9 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Gertrude's Children's Hospital 1
Gertrude’s Children’s Hospital is the largest hospital in East and Central Africa dedicated exclusively to the care of children. For over 60 years, the hospital has provided high standards of pediatric care for children from birth to 21 years of age. All doctors and nurses have immense experience in pediatric care.
The Financial & Operations Internal Auditor is responsible for performing and completing internal audits, in line with the annual internal audit plan.
- Designing audit procedures to execute the annual audit plan, assess controls and to meet audit objectives.
- Reviewing the reliability and integrity of the financial and operating information and the means used to identify, measure, classify, and report such information.
- Appraising the economy and efficiency of how resources are employed.
- Preparing audit work-papers according to established department guidelines.
- Preparing draft audit reports in good form, with sound recommendations and analyses that will assist the management team with the proper discharge of their responsibilities.
- Evaluating the adequacy and timeliness of management’s response and the corrective action taken on significant audit recommendations.
- Providing assistance and guidance to the external auditors to facilitate timely and efficient completion of the audit.
- Providing assistance to the Manager, Internal Audit on special projects and assignment
- Presenting audit findings or other relevant information to Management and/or the Audit Committee on the effectiveness of risk management, governance, and internal control procedures.
- Monitor and report on the implementation of audit recommendations
go to method of application »
This position involves developing, configuring, maintaining,supporting and optimizing all new and existing network hardware,software and communication
- Managing and up-grading of hospital's network systems
- Ensure optimal operation of all network equipment
- Proper configuration of networks equipment and documentation
- Monitor network performance, troubleshoot and optimize
- Ensure network connectivity of all servers, workstations, telephony equipment and other network appliances
- Manage the usage of the network systems and their resources on a regular basis to identify bottlenecks and co-ordinate with Network & Systems Engineers to carry out appropriate tuning.
- Provide daily support for Infrastructure and security components such as network switches, firewalls, WAN connectivity, VPN and Anti-Virus
- Plan for the expansion of network and communication equipment and new network cabling structures
- Manage planning and maintenance of network cabling
- Maintain Network Servers
- VM Ware Administration, Microsoft Exchange Administration
- IP PABX administration, creation of extension and ensuring effecient telephony services.
- Participate in server and security audits, and system backups and recovery
Method of Application
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send a written application and C.V. together with a one page, typed testimony quoting the given reference explaining why you feel that you are best suited for this position to email@example.com .
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gertrude's Children's Hospital 1Similar Jobs
- Training Manager at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
- Cleaners at Mater Misericordiae Hospital
- Scientific Coomunications Manager at IQVIA
- Nursing Services Manager at Bliss Healthcare
- Medical Devise Field Sales Representative at Ilara Health
- Centre Manager / Clinical Officer at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
- Investment Administrator at Penda Health
- Job Vacancies at Mater Hospital