- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills Laboratory Nurse Technician at South Eastern Kenya University
Posted on: 15 August, 2019
Deadline: 27 August, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching / Information
View All Jobs at South Eastern Kenya Universi
South Eastern Kenya University (SEKU). The University is a fully fledged University and is the successor to the South Eastern University College (SEUCO) which was a Constituent College of the University of Nairobi.
- Provide daily assistance during practicals to faculty and students in the Nursing Laboratory.
- Responsible for maintaining optimum calibration of the equipment and the security of the laboratory equipment, materials and supplies.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Principal Technician on behalf of the Dean of School of Nursing Sciences and Public Health
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered with Nursing Council of Kenya
- Must be computer literate
Method of Application
Applications, in ten (10) copies, should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Administration and Human Resource Management
South Eastern Kenya University
P.O. BOX 170-90200,
So as to be received on or before Friday, 27th August, 2019
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about South Eastern Kenya UniversitySimilar Jobs
- Administration Manager at Kenya Institute of Mass Communication
- Jobs at Kisii National Polytechnic
- Teachers / Instructors at Jalaram Academy
- Director of Human Resources at Career Options Africa
- Massive Recruitment at Teachers Service Commission - 5000 Positions
- School Accountants at St. Mary Academy
- Marketing Service Representative at Thompson Rivers University
- Teachers at The Visionary School