This role is based in Redhill, Limuru.
To provide administrative and supervisory support to the HR function to enhance business performance across the various departments in the company. Support the HR Department to ensure the maintenance of a healthy business environment through strict compliance with HR policies as defined by the company and local regulatory authorities.
- Coordinate all recruitment activities and on-boarding processes in line with the company policy, to meet overall company objectives.
- Provide effective supervisory and administrative support in the implementation of human resource policies, plans and procedures.
- Handle specific projects as determined in the annual HR Business Plan as well as participating in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Oversee maintenance of an efficient and effective filing system for HR documents, including the filing in staff and subject files and ensuring efficiency in overall Registry Administration. Oversee all employee exit related activities in accordance with the relevant labor legislation, ensuring that company interests are adequately taken care of.
- Prepare and collate data for preparation of Monthly Management Review Reports.
- Submit monthly probationary report and share the same with the supervisors a month before the probation end date.
- Support payroll administration, and efficient maintenance of the HRMIS in the ERP.
- Coordinate Employee of the Month/Year nomination and recognition processes.
- Conduct disciplinary process for all middle and junior cadre employees in line with the Company Policy, Code of Conduct and Employment law.
- Provide effective Supervisory Support in the management of Employee Performance across the company, and act as the Balanced Score Card (BSC) champion for the HR Department.
- To ensure compliance with all statutory obligations.
- Ensure preparation of Daily attendance reports sharing the same with the Directors and other relevant parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- CHRP Certification or Higher Naitonal Diploma In Human Resources Management
- IHRM Membership.
- Demonstrable knowledge of labour laws
- 5 years’ experience 3 of which should have been spent in as similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Very strong personality and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good team player
- High level of commitment to duty, and discipline.
- Demonstrable ability to put customer interests first.
- Strong focus on impact
- Unquestionable level of integrity.