- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Junior Graphic Designer at SPARK Publicity
Posted on: 12 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at SPARK Publicity
SPARK Publicity is a Dubai headquartered media relations agency with offices in Kuwait and soon to launch in Europe. We help companies in MENA receive coverage in top tier international media like Forbes, Bloomberg, BBC, CNN and the like. Our goal is to ensure the difference you are making in your industry gets global coverage.
Aside from this we also help companies and personalities get 'media-ready' through high profile branding and image polishing.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc).
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc. Interested candidates please forward your CV.
- Take the design "brief" to record requirements
- Modify or restructure the available artworks and make it ready for digital use
- Deadline oriented
- At least one year experience in graphic designing for digital use
- Knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator, Designing software’s etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in the same field will be an added advantage.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Very good interpersonal and presentation skills
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Professionalism regarding time and the Deadline
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment
- Result oriented open minded, eager to learn and research
- Ideally Arabic and English speaker
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SPARK Publicity career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SPARK PublicitySimilar Jobs
- Internship Opportunities at Epsilon Publishers
- Senior Graphics Designer, BBC Africa at BBC
- Procurement Officer at Nation Media Group
- Digital Marketing Manager at Ringier One Africa Media (ROAM)