- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Investigations Officer at BM Security
Posted on: 18 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at BM Security
Boby Morgan, Senior Assistant Commissioner of Kenya Police and General Service Unit Secretary General, founded BM Security Limited with an enduring ecko. Pioneering private security in Kenya, he set the standards for many practices and innovations still in use today.
- Minimum of 5 Years as an investigator
- Must be professionally trained to the level of Diploma in Investigation or a related field, Penal Code, CPC, Evidence Act, 5 years investigation experience with the DCI, etc.
- Computer literate;
- Using investigations equipment;
- High level ability to relate and compare data from different sources, identifying issues, securing relevant information, and identifying relationships;
- Highly effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills including the demonstrated ability to negotiate to a successful outcome with a diverse client group;
- The ability to construct an investigators statement of evidence and present evidence at hearings;
- The ability to schedule activities in the time available and effectively meet deadlines.
- Crime Investigations, Prosecution procedures, Data / crime analysis, Financial Reporting, the Penal Code & other chapters of the Kenyan Law
- Ensure speedy execution of all investigations and delivery of Reports to the Client.
- Generate Weekly, Monthly, and annual Incident Reports
- Compile weekly, monthly, and yearly crime reports for circulation to relevant offices
- Advise on actions to avoid or mitigate lapses and weakness resulting to incidents.
- Review & corroborate facts in appeal letters by non uniformed staff.
- Vet all staff by verifying documents and other testimonials on employment.
- Participate in internal and external training activities as associate faculty.
- Handle matters touching on Insurance claims and liaison with underwriters.
- Investigate all matters involving all staff.
- Handle matters involving state security agencies touching on staff and BM clients.
- Conduct Investigations in all fraud cases.
- Attend court on behalf of the company and provide feedback.
- Carry out other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send copies of their cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BM SecuritySimilar Jobs
- Area Manager – Alarm Response at G4S
- Senior Payroll Officer at G4S