The primary function of the Executive Coordinator is to provide administrative and advisory support to the CEO, by proactively managing activities, calendars, callers, emails, other communication, and meeting/travel requirements in an effort to support the CEO so that he can focus on highest value-added priorities. Professional maturity, attention to detail, discipline and high emotional intelligence required.
Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Support CEO by organizing calendars, preparing travel arrangements, arranging conference calls, and attending meetings.
- Prepare CEO for meetings, including preparation of materials, briefings, & attendees.
- Answer and handle phone calls and inquiries to the CEO office using appropriate etiquette and advanced level of spelling and grammar; speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Create professional written communication, dynamic/engaging in-house and public presentations, reports, & spreadsheets.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations or Communications
- Excellent professional written and oral communication skills are a must.
- Strong work ethic, Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Microsoft Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
- Basic accounting and financial management skills.
- Ability to remain poised in a fast-paced, demanding, high-energy environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, be self-motivated, resourceful and solution-oriented
- Ability to handle highly confidential material with discretion.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.