- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Assistant Internship at Sanofi
Posted on: 7 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Sanofi
Sanofi East Africa Hub is part of Sanofi Africa operations. The hub offers a challenging yet rewarding career having to work in a vibrant and promising environment whilst ensuring Sanofi continues to remain the No.1 pharmaceutical company in Africa. As a growing affiliate, we are looking for talented, self -starters, goal orientated individuals with a can-do attitude to grow the market towards achieving business excellence so that Sanofi East Africa Hub becomes a key contributor to Sanofi’s Africa business.
To contribute to the implementation, coordination and provision of an efficient marketing support to the sales team towards driving the business objectives of Sanofi East Africa Hub.
- Coordinate promotional materials production process: Bidding of vendors, AEDs, financial approvals and production and delivery.
- Receive marketing material from suppliers, keep an accurate and updated inventory and manage materials at the marketing warehouse.
- Dispatch promotional materials on monthly basis/ Need basis to the sales force from the Sanofi storage facility.
- Coordinate and book meeting room for the product training & empowerment sessions
- Coordinate the marketing travel plan by providing the quotes for accommodation and flight
- Vendor management to ensure excellence in execution of key medical marketing activities
- Project lead on key marketing projects
- Handle any other adhoc administrative the details
A Degree in a Business related field
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Project Management skills desirable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sanofi career website on en.jobs.sanofi.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SanofiSimilar Jobs
- Chief Customer Officer at Goodlife Pharmacy Africa
- IT Support Internship at Haltons Limited
- Medical Representative at Novartis
- Anti-Counterfeiting Manager at Novartis
- Hotel Manager at Rangechem Pharmaceuticals
- Executive Director at Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network (EPN)
- Value Stream Leader and Compliance Lead at GlaxosSmithKline Plc (GSK)
- Cashier at Rangechem Pharmaceutical