If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
UPO ( Unlimited Profit Opportunities) Limited is a medium-sized financial advisory firm licensed to practice financial consulting offering professional services including: Business Consulting; Business Mentoring; Financing Solutions; Project Management and, Training. The firm has clients spanning corporate organizations, SMEs and SACCO Societies.
We are looking for a qualified General Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budgets and financial forecasts and publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize accounting information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Develop periodic reports such as: balance sheet, profit/loss statement and any other reports as required by management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Observes local financial and legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating their activities and training them.
- Proven working experience as a general accountant for at least 3 years
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Strong reporting skills
- Excellent accounting software user
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Must have done CPA to at least part IV
- Degree in Accounting will be an added advantage
- Past experience at a manufacturing industry will be an added advantage
- Must have worked as a team leader
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
On the subject line kindly indicate General Accountant position.