CloudFactory uses technology to make it super easy for companies to outsource routine, back-office work so they are free to focus on innovation and growth.
IT Support Coordinator
At CloudFactory, We Scale People for visionary tech companies that need easy access to a scalable, digital workforce. We Scale People also represents our commitment to growing leaders worth following and creating meaningful work for 1 million people. We need the best and brightest to help realize this ambitious mission and so if that is you, come impact the world through your work and grow with us!
- Your major responsibility is to assist in the creation and maintenance of IT operations that run smoothly. Listed below are some areas you will take ownership of or contribute to: Installing and configuring computer hardware, network devices, operating systems and applications
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades and software updates
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving issues related to software and hardware Repairing equipment and replacing parts Helping create and implement processes to ensure efficient as well as cost effective IT support service
- Maintaining records of software licences
- Managing inventory of ICT equipment, consumable ICT devices and other related supplies
- Assisting with network restructuring as needed Ensuring smooth operations of network and internet at all times including weekends and holidays
- Leading IT support function Implementing and monitoring of IT policies as well as keeping them updated through periodic reviews. Consulting users to ascertaining appropriate computer specifications and ensure they meet user requirements.
- Training of users on proper use of ICT resources.
- Registering and updating access control
- Ensuring adherence to software licensing requirements
- Maintaining secure network access for remote users Staying up-to-date with latest tech
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field, with 1 year experience in network designing and network infrastructure development.
- Ability and willingness to troubleshoot beyond office hours and during weekends
- Strong technical skill in handling devices like routers, firewalls, switches, etc. of different brands
- Knowledge of Google server and applications
- Candidates with an IT degree will be given preference
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.