If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
CloudFactory uses technology to make it super easy for companies to outsource routine, back-office work so they are free to focus on innovation and growth.
Project Associate (Night Time)
You, as a Project Manager with CloudFactory, will be the leader and mentor to some extremely talented Project Leads. CloudFactory’s Project Leads are the bridge between two sets of clients: customers, who are the source of the data work, and workers, who get the work done. They guide the conversations between the two clients to make sure there is alignment across the board on the work we’re streaming. As a Project Manager you will be leading up to five groups of people in our projects teams (or Pods as we like to call them). In short, Pods are responsible for the on-going delivery of data projects. Your role as a Project Manager is firstly a mentorship role, you’ll be teaching them the ropes, hopping on client calls and coaching them to be the most successful project managers on the market. The hope is that they will eventually be better at project management than you. CloudFactory is an eight year old mission-driven startup that aims to be the AWS of Cloud Labor. We use a combination of the latest technology and an on-demand, global workforce to enable scalable, efficient, and high quality digital data work. It is our ambitious social mission and deep ties on the ground in Asia and Africa that drive us to innovate and change how companies get work done.
This isn’t your typical Project Manager position.
- You thrive in a high-growth, dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, which means things can change quickly (don’t say we didn’t warn you).
- We are seeking for a customer-focused individual who is passionate about people and technology.
- This position is highly cross-functional as it will involve a lot of interactaction with the customers, the team members as well as leaders across the other functional departments.
- You should be 100% ready to work nights, we have a few options available from either 8PM-4AM or midnight-8AM.
- You love building relationships, are passionate about people and can manage through ups-and-downs.
- You can manage multiple projects and/or scenarios simultaneously. Being close to the customers and the workers will require getting your hands dirty from time-to-time. You need to be able to understand the work we do, how we do it, and why we do it.
- That usually requires doing it yourself, first. Fitting with us requires the ability to be flexible with working times as most of our clients are in the US, Australia and Europe. You are a great communicator.
- You have impeccable communication skills and are an excellent all-around communicator — verbal, written, and interpersonal.
- You’ve also got a high EQ (emotional intelligence).
- You’ll need to empathize with our customers and work cross-culturally with team members across the globe.
- You're confident, but humble.
- You're adventurous, you do not refrain from experimentation.
- You're data-driven. You're a natural problem solver. And you are resourceful.
- Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes.
At CloudFactory, we're very intentional about our culture, so above all we're looking for a open-minded individuals to learn and grow together with.
- The experience required to work with us is at least 4+ years managing groups of project managers.
- Doing western-style client communication and experience in dealing with large projects is a big plus. You have experience working with highly capable and driven individuals, and have the nous to handle tough situations.
- Project Management, general management and experience in a high-growth tech company are a plus.
- Technical experience, although not a must, would be another big plus.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.