If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Pest Control Products Board serves to execute the PCP Act of the government of Kenya, of Ed 1983. To ensure access to safe, quality and efficacious pest control products for animal, plant and human health while safeguarding their health and the environmental protection.
We are committed to provide an efficient and effective regulatory service for importation, exportation, manufacture, distribution, transportation, sale, disposal and safe use of pest control products and mitigate potential harmful effects to the environment.
The Pest Control Products Board, a Statutory Organization of Government invites applications from qualified candidates for the following vacant position:-
Duties and responsibilities
- recording dictation in shorthand and transcribing it in typewritten form
- Processing data
- Management of e-office
- Ensuring security of office records, documents and equipment
- Operating office equipment
- Management of office protocol
- Managing office petty cash
- Handling telephone calls and appointments
- Receiving and attending to visitors
- Preparing responses to correspondence
- Undertaking any other secretarial duties that may be assigned
- Served for a minimum period of five (5) years, three (3) of which must be at the level of personal secretary II or an equivalent position in a reputable organization
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial Studies/Business and Office Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution;
- a Certificate in Computer Applications (Windows applications: MSWord; MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel and Internet) from a recognized Institution
- Attended a Senior Secretarial Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks
Method of Application
Send your application, detailed curriculum vitae (CV), copy of national ID, full contact address including daytime telephone number and copies of certificates/ supporting documents stating the area of study to Chief Executive Officer/ Secretary by 27th March, 2018.
Chief Executive Officer/ Secretary
P.O. Box 13794-00800
Applicants should submit duly filled application for internship program form available on the PCPB website
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will lead disqualification.
- Gender, ethnicity, disability and regional balance considerations will be applied in the selection process.
The Board does not guarantee employment after completion of the internship program