Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Dermalogica.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
To be responsible for the Factory Mechanical Workshop and processing machinery maintenance to fully support production of quality made tea.
- Prepare manufacturing process equipment for the production of made tea to ensure customer requirements are achieved.
- Implement Good Manufacturing Practices in all equipment of manufacture in the factory.
- Monitor equipment key performance indicators for efficient production; generate periodic reports.
- Keep and ensure accuracy of documentation for all equipment in the workshop.
- Implement World Class Manufacturing (WCM) in the factory and ensure documentation.
- Prepare and execute factory maintenance schedule.
- Prepare equipment and Plant for periodic statutory inspections.
- Initiate and implement improvements in factory equipment in liaison with the Manager.
- Implement Quality and Consumer Safety Management System in the production equipment and plant.
- Maintain, avail and set machinery to the required standard to achieve the quality of made tea.
- Implement the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) in the production equipment.
- Maintain Inventory for the all factory machinery.
- Flag out redundant/obsolete assets to manager for disposal.
- Coordinate day to day operations and smooth delivery of Utilities (firewood, steam, water and electricity) in the factory and villages.
- Degree Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning
- At least 2 years’ experience in workshop supervision
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.