Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Dermalogica.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
To be responsible for ensuring production in the shift is as per set standards and also ensure the made Technical ability to read & understand manuals & drawings tea product is up to the customer specifications.
- Run factory shift in accordance with the laid down quality, safety and environmental standards.
- Implements Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in all sections of manufacture in the shift.
- Carry out control and monitoring of the production process to achieve made tea product as per customer requirement.
- Analyse on a continuous basis the production Key Performance Indicators during the shift and generate trends for control of production.
- Prepare the shift data to be used to produce weekly and monthly returns.
- Implement Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) in the production shift.
- Ensure the allocation of Factory fleet is properly done for smooth running of production.
- Oversees the day to day operation and smooth delivery of firewood to the factory yard and boiler.
- Ensure proper upward/downward/Peers communication during factory shift.
- Implement Quality and Consumer Safety Management System in the shift
- Responsible for receiving the incoming raw materials during the shift as per company policy.
- Responsible for the quality of the made tea and invoice performance in the shift.
- Implement the GMP in the factory.
- Implement and controls the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) in the shift.
- Monitor and taste hourly and invoice tea samples in the shift.
- Degree in Food Science or Equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning,
- At least 2 years’ experience in tea processing
- Experience in forecasting & supply planning
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.