If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Dermalogica.
Bcs-Customer Development Operations Manager East Africa
Your Main Responsibilities: -
- Ensure alignment with Trade Strategy by setting the process and contribute to the definition of; National Trade Strategy, Customer Value Assessment, Trade Terms Structure and Coordinate pricing
- Establish business processes & operating guidelines and ensure smooth processes are in place to deliver; Retail Strategy, CD input into S&OP, annual negotiation strategy, set up and structure all CD business meetings and Sales Force Incentives SFI for Field Sales Team
- Maintain and implement supporting tools (legacy CD IT tools as well as new developments); Customer Hierarchy, Sales reporting model, data and Support Customer Service
- Manage and facilitate internal and external CD communications, provide all CD information to Field Sales, other CD roles and other departments
- Identify needs and roll out training programs.
- Manage contracts and execution of merchandising agencies providing in store execution and data measurement.
- Monitor and improve CD Overheads and Manage CD national and local events
Skills, experience and qualifications: -
- Minimum of two to three years working experience within the CD function
- Strong experience in designing and managing processes
- Experience in business planning, project management and customer facing
Your Personal Power! :-
At BCS we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.