If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Dermalogica.
BCS-Customer Development Director East & South East Africa
Your Main Responsibilities: -
- Create One, high performing and integrated CD organization in country in line with principles of go to market organizational model and benchmark targets.
- Deliver on Annual Plan.
- Continuously improve Customer relations (profitability, growth of share, loyalty, satisfaction, etc.)
- Champion Joint Business Planning excellence.
- Champion Consumer / Shopper Insight excellence.
- Develop Regional and Global Customers based on shared Global and Local P&L responsibility to optimize footprint in these customers for total Unilever.
- Champion the turnaround of the country organization into a customer and shopper driven organization.
- Bring Win with Customer programme to live and lead continuous improvement of the capabilities of the CD team.
- Lead pilots of new innovative channels/ ways to get to consumers and bring successful pilots to maturity.
- Represent the company external in industry for a as agreed in regional context.
Skills, experience and qualifications: -
- 15+ years of business experience.
- Strong cross-functional understanding and experience.
- At least two or three leadership roles in Brand building or Customer Development, preferably in both at WL 3
- Proven People Management experience.
- Broad experience and proven track record working in different market conditions, for different customers and at local and regional level
Your Personal Power! :-
At BCS we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.