If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kenya Airports Authority is the owner and operator of nine civilian airports and airstrips in Kenya. Kenya Airports Authority was established by an act of Parliament in 1992, by the ruling Kenya African National Union government
Manager, Brand Advertising and Product Development
The position holder is responsible for development and implementation of the Authority’s brand by developing marketing strategies, establishing a differentiated and consistent positive corporate brand image.
Employment Terms: Permanent and Pensionable
Reports to: General Manager, Marketing & Business Development
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Markets the Authority’s Airports and manages the brand equity of the Authority to generate positive disposition amongst various stakeholders
- Tracks global trends in airport services, new & emerging trends in the industry to ensure the Authority stays in the leaders quadrant in providing services consistent with the brand position
- Executes and analyzes passenger dispositions to services provided by the airports, covering aeronautical and non-aeronautical touch-points.
- Ensures commercially negotiated outcomes are properly documented based on suitable legal advice ensuring that these documents are approved in accordance with KAA Act, Public Procurement & Disposal Act and administration of commercial terms.
- Implements and monitors revenue performance of advertising concession contracts, and develops & monitors Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) to ensure service delivery in line with set standards.
- Ensures good maintenance and improvement of KAA Quality Management System (QMS) and Safety Management Systems (SMS)
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for this position
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s level Qualification is desirable
- Relevant Diploma Qualifications and Professional Membership
- A Minimum of Eight (8) years relevant work experience with at least three (3) years Managerial/Supervisory experience
Method of Application
If you are interested in any of the above positions and you meet the above criteria, please send in your application attaching copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, a full resume/curriculum vitae highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address and names of three (3) professional referees who can speak of your competence, character and integrity in word document (.doc/.docx) to firstname.lastname@example.org or in hard copy to;
General Manager, Human Resource Development
Kenya Airports Authority
KAA Head Office, Airport North Road
P O Box 19001-00501, Nairobi Kenya
Please indicate the Job Reference on the email Title line or on the Envelope
Your application should reach us on or before TUESDAY, 22ND MAY 2018.
KAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note that canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In Line with Chapter Six, of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, shortlisted candidates for each position will also be required to;
- Provide a Certificate of Tax Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Present a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance from the Ethics & Ant-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Submit a Declaration of Wealth to the relevant Authorities
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Successfully pass Vetting