If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kwale County is a county in the former Coast Province of Kenya. Its capital is Kwale, although Ukunda is the largest town. The county has a population of 649,931. Kwale is mainly an inland county, but it has coastline south of Mombasa.
The Kwale County Public Service Board is seeking to fill the following positions as indicated below :-
Registered Clinical Officer III
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer under this level will work under guidance of a senior officer.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- Taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient health facility.
- Community health Care activities in liaison with other health worker; guiding and counseling patients/clients and staff on health issues;
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promote health;
- Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill;
- Collecting and compiling clinical data and (vi) Referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities.
Requirements for Appointment For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from recognized institution;
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council and
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institutioN
Method of Application
All applications should be submitted by MONDAY 21st May 2018 in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the category in which they fall and addressed to
THE Ag. SECRETARY
KWALE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O BOX 4-80403,