If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 16 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed home broadband, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G, 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 413 million customers across its operations at the end of March 2018.
Head of Post Paid Retail
Airtel Kenya wishes to recruit for the position of Head of Post Paid Retail within the Business Head Division. Reporting to the Managing Director, the incumbent’s overall role will be to manage customer base & revenue growth on postpaid customer products.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Define parameters for segmentation of postpaid products
- Develop and implement robust and cost efficient route- to -market and tactical postpaid sales plans
- Lead the team towards developing, building and establishing customer relationships with new and potential customers
- Define themes and schemes to build loyalty and engrave brand for identified customer segments
- Define customer service delivery measures for the respective postpaid team
- Interpret and use customer satisfaction indices to better understand customer requirements and inform better decisions about customer value propositions
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of a comprehensive database of correspondence with clients for business decision making
- Plan and prepare sales forecasts, targets & action plans; oversee the execution of the same
- Support collection and recovery efforts from segment accounts to ensure no bad debt opex is incurred
- Coaching and mentoring team members
Expected key results:
- Assist in achieving the Net Revenue & Gross Revenue targets
- Working with stakeholders to drive end to end flawless implementation and execution of postpaid activities
- Competitor Activity Monitoring
- Ensuring new sites will always be profitable
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other related field. An MBA will be an added advantage
- 6 to 8 years of varied industry experience in retail sales or a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Telecom
Competencies and behavior
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial Ability
- Good Business and Commercial acumen
- Strong Leadership skills
- Customer centric
- Strong networking and relationship management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the role by sending an application letter and resume to email@example.com. State the name of the vacancy as your subject.
The deadline for applications is 5.00pm on Tuesday 22nd May 2018.
Interviews will be on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted